Takdir

Takdir.
Yeah, thats the word that i've been saying, for bad things that happen to people..includes me offcourse..

well, today, Takdir aka Faith, has told me, that im not meant for BI, maybe just not now..or maybe I was meant for something else..something bigger :P i hope so..

I always believe that I can do great things if I do it seriously..and i've proved it..
and I also believe that most people can do the same to..

BI was something else..not something big, but at least it can make my parents proud..thats it..for me? i cant think what it is..

But still..its hits me in the bottom of my heart..coz its the last step..the last interview..and it already put hopes in me..

well, faith told me diffirent..
maybe i've run out of luck..God answer almost all my pray..but not this one..
so HE must be thinking of something else for me..
Amien..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment